Baked Salmon with Potatoes
- 1 skinless Salmon fillet
- ½ lb baby red Potatoes
- 1 medium yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Half the potatoes and add to boiling water until tender.
- 3. Add diced onion, garlic, and 1 tsbp Earth’s Finest Coconut oil to sauté pan on medium heat.
- 4. Transfer potatoes to sauté pan.
- 5. Prepare salmon on baking sheet by pouring warmed coconut oil over each side of fillet.
- 6. Salt and pepper salmon and then bake for 10-15 minutes or until warm pink center.
- 7. Finish potatoes with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 8. Serve salmon and potatoes, along with a favorite green veggie if you wish.