Cherry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
- For the pudding:
- 2 cups Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Milk
- 6 tablespoons Earth’s Finest Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- For the compote:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pitted Cherries (thawed if frozen)
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- toasted Coconut, for garnish
- Prepare the pudding:
- Place the coconut milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup in medium bowl. Stir until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare the compote:
- Place the cherries, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the cherries soften and the juices thicken up slightly, about 10 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Cool completely. The compote will thicken as it cools.
- Assemble the parfaits:
- Give the pudding a good stir in the morning. If you’d like different colors of pudding, add some of the cherry juice to half of the chia pudding. Layer in jars or glass dishes, alternating with the compote and pudding. Top with a bit of compote and toasted coconut flakes, if desired. Serve and enjoy!