Chili & Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serves: Makes 3 Cups
- 3-4 medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil with Chilli and Garlic
- 1/2 tsp pink salt, coarsely ground
- Spices to add: sweet curry, fine black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cayenne, smoky Paprika, Turmeric and more. Add to taste. Start with a few pinches of each.
- 1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- 2. Add the sweet potatoes to your large baking dish.
- 3. Add Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil with Chilli and Garlic and start tossing the potatoes with the oil until the potatoes are well coated.
- 4. Place the potato dish in the oven and bake for ten minutes.
- 5. Then pull out the rack and add any spices. Toss the potatoes with the spices very well.
- 6. Continue baking for 15-20 more minutes or until all the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork or toothpick.
- 7. Turn off heat and let the potatoes sit in the baking dish for at least ten minutes to cool before serving warm.