Chocolate Coconut Butter Bars
- 1 cup Soy Free Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¾ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Butter
- 1½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Raw Honey, Maple Syrup (or Sweetener of choice)
- 1. Pour melted chocolate chips over a greased 5X7 bread pan.
- 2. Spread chocolate evenly over the bottom of the greased pan and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- 3. Melt coconut butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Add vanilla and sweeten to taste. Add about 3 tablespoons of honey to this batch.
- 4. Pour coconut butter mixture over cooled chocolate layer.
- 5. Refrigerate the bars for 1 hour or until the coconut butter layer is solid.
- 6. Bring bars to room temperature and cut into even squares (this is the easiest way to cut the bars).
- 7. Refrigerate the cut coconut butter bars.
- 8. Flip the bars out of the pan and serve.
- 9. Keep these babies stored in the refrigerator so they don’t melt on you!
- 10. Eat them up and enjoy!