Coconut Butter Roasted Carrots with Garlic
Cooking time: 30min
- 2 pounds Carrots, diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Butter
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground Pepper
- Chopped fresh Parsley, for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 425F.
- 2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3. Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- 4. Melt Earth’s Finest Coconut Butter over medium-heat in a large non-stick skillet or pan.
- 5. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently.
- 6. Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
- 7. Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- 8. Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- 9. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.