Coconut Lemon Bars
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cooking Time: 30 Mins
Serves: 16 Bars
- For crust:
- 1.5 cups Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1.5 sticks Butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- For lemon topping:
- 4 large Eggs (5 if using regular sized)
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup pure Honey
- 2 teaspoons Tapioca Starch
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for crust. Mix using a hand mixer or food processor until combined and crumbly.
- 2. Press dough into baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is just a light golden brown.
- 3. While crust bakes, combine ingredients (except coconut flakes) for topping. Whisk until well combined.
- 4. Pour topping onto crust and sprinkle with coconut flakes. Return to oven 20 minutes or until coconut is lightly toasted.
- 5. Allow bars to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before slicing.