Coconut Milk and Thyme Braised Chicken - Coconut Milk
Preparation Time: 15 Mins
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 4 pounds of Chicken pieces
- salt and fresh ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 6 Thyme sprigs
- 1 whole Garlic bulb, separated into individual cloves and peeled
- 2 cups Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Milk
- 1. Place Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2. Place Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat olive oil and butter in a dutch oven or any other heavy pot that is stove top and oven safe.
- 4. Add chicken pieces to the pot and cook for 4 minutes; flip and continue to cook for 4 minutes or until chicken is browned on all sides.
- 5. Add thyme sprigs and garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- 6. Add Earth’s Finest Coconut Milk, cover and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked.
- 7. Remove from oven and let stand several minutes. Serve