Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 4 bone-in skin-on Chicken thighs
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh cracked black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Lay out chicken thighs and trim off any extra skin.
- 3. Cover the skin of the chicken with a desired amount of kosher salt and black pepper.
- 4. In a small (oven safe!) skillet set over medium heat add coconut oil. Let the oil melt and get hot.
- 5. Once the oil is hot add chicken into the skillet, skin side down. The oil needs to be hot enough so that when you place the chicken into the oil it sizzles.
- 6. Let the chicken cook for 10 minutes.
- 7. After 10 minutes place the chicken in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- 8. After 5 minutes flip the chicken and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- 9. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before devouring.
- Note: This recipe can easily be doubled. Just use a larger skillet and 1 more tablespoon of Earth’s Finest Coconut Oil.