Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars
Serves: 12 Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter/ Almond butter/ Sunflower seed butter or even nut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups rolled Oats
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1. In a medium pot set over medium-low heat, melt together nut butter, honey, and Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with Vanilla, stirring until smooth.
- 2. Remove from stove and stir in oats and coconut. Pour mixture into a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
- 3. Spread into an even layer, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips (if using), and firmly press down with the back of a spatula or clean hands.
- 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Slice into squares or bars and remove from pan.
- 5. Store granola bars in the refrigerator, either in an airtight container with wax paper separating the layers, or individually wrapped in plastic wrap.