Dark Chocolate Fudge
Preparation time: 3 Minutes
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup melted Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with Vanilla
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Unsweetened shredded coconut (for garnish)
- 1. Line a small square dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with Vanilla, honey or maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt until very smooth.
- 3. Pour mixture into the prepared dish. Refrigerate until solid, about an hour, then sprinkle the shredded coconut on top, and cut into 9 small pieces. If you’re in a hurry, pop it in the freezer and you’ll be ready to go in about half the time.