Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream
Serves: 2 ½ Cups
- 1½ cups (250g) frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup (200 ml) Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Cream
- 4 teaspoons Maple Syrup (optional)
- Up to ⅓ of a cup Coconut Water (from the can of Coconut milk/ Cream)
- 1. Place frozen raspberries, Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Cream, and maple syrup (if desired) in a high powered blender or food processor.
- 2. Add coconut water, a tablespoon at a time, if blender has trouble blending ingredients. Do not exceed more than ⅓ of a cup Coconut Water.
- 3. Serve immediately or store in freezer for up to 2 weeks.