Flourless Chocolate Coconut Butter Cake
Cooking Time: 30Mins
- 1 pound soy free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut oil, room temperature
- 8 Eggs
- shredded Coconut (optional)
- 1. Pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Pre, Lightly coat an 8-inch spring form pan with Earth’s Finest Coconut oil.
- 3. Melt chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 4. Mix Earths’ Finest Coconut butter and coconut oil into chocolate and continue to heat the ingredients until the coconut butter is completely melted.
- 5. Take chocolate coconut mixture off the heat and set it aside.
- 6. Whip eggs with an electric mixer until doubled in volume. This will take 8-10 minutes.
- 7. Carefully pour chocolate mixture into whipped eggs. Fold the ingredients together until they’re combined.
- 8. Pour cake batter into greased spring form pan.
- 9. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 10. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- 11. Sprinkle cake with shredded coconut before serving.