Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
Cooking Time: 15 MINS
Serves: 8 Pancakes
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut oil (liquid state)
- ¼ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and Earth’s finest oil until combined.
- 3. In a separate medium bowl, whisk Earth’s Finest Coconut flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- 4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir with a fork until well combined and no lumps remain.
- 5. Grease griddle or skillet with oil or butter. Drop ladleful’s of batter, a scant ¼ cup each, onto hot griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles begin to form on top, then flip. Cook on other side 1 to 2 minutes until cooked through.
- 6. Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.