Sautéed Shrimp with Coconut Oil, Ginger and Coriander
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
- 2 ½ tablespoons Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil with Chilli and Garlic
- 6 Scallions, white parts thinly sliced; dark green parts sliced and reserved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled Ginger
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground Coriander
- 1 pound large Shrimp, shelled
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground black Pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil in the pan. Add the white scallion slices, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the coriander and cook 30 seconds more.
- 2. Add the shrimp and salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the green scallion pieces and cook until just wilted, 10 to 15 seconds. Season with lemon juice and black pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.