Savory Garlic Herb Paleo Muffins
Cooking Time: 30 Mins
Serves: 6-8 Muffins
- ½ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½-1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Earth’s Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Milk
- 4 pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp each of Rosemary, Thyme, Sage
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Melt the coconut oil and combine with remaining muffin ingredients in a food processor or bowl, mix well.
- 2. Place batter in a muffin tin lined with muffin liners. The muffins will rise a small amount, so you can fill the muffin liner about ¾ full–almost to the top.
- 3. Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned.