Spicy Chili & Garlic Popcorn
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil with Chilli and Garlic
- 1/2 cup Popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons melted Butter
- Pinch Chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1. Heat Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil with Chilli and Garlic over medium heat in a large stock pot with a lid.
- 2. Add kernels, cover with a lid, and cook, shaking the pot occasionally to prevent burning. Continue to cook until popping slows.
- 3. Remove from heat and add the melted butter, chili flakes, Cumin Powder, Sea Salt, Smoked Paprika, Black pepper and Sugar.
- 4. Put the lid back on and shake vigorously until popcorn is well coated.